501 Mary St, Marion, OH 433023 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
QUIET SEMI-URBAN AREA CLOSE TO ALL OF MARIONS ATTRACTIONS. LINCOLN PARK IS NEARBY (TWO BLOCKS) WITH A POOL FOR SUMMER AND SLEDDING HILLS IN THE WINTER.
CLOSE TO KELLOG INDUSTRIAL PARK WITH MANY NEW COMPANIES OPENING AS WELL AS A POET ETHANOL REFINERY, OFFERING ATTRACTIVE WAGES CLOSE TO HONDA OF AMERICA MFG. ONLY 40 MIN. COMMUTE.
- Lot: 5,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Evaporative, Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: City
- WELL MAINTAINED LANDSCAPING, AND AMPLE STORAGE SPACES
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2144206167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Mary Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 501 Mary St Marion, OH$71K31.51,986
- 507 Mary St Marion, OH$38K311,410
- 511 Mary St Marion, OH$81K312,094
- 511 Mary St Marion, OH$85K31--
- 489 Mary St Marion, OH$78K311,944
- 502 Mary St Marion, OH$66K321,248
- 517 Mary St Marion, OH$52K211,464
- 523 Mary St Marion, OH$36K311,524
- 502 Mary St Marion, OH$81K321,872
- 512 Mary St Marion, OH$51K312,220
- 494 Mary St Marion, OH$38K31.52,288
- 518 Mary St Marion, OH$56K422,212
- 490 Mary St Marion, OH$42K412,496
- 527 Mary St Marion, OH$35K311,791
- 518 Mary St Marion, OH$75K221,508
- 524 Mary St Marion, OH$46K31.51,232
- 533 Mary St Marion, OH$33K211,040
- 528 Mary St Marion, OH$35K311,720
- 500 Universal Ave Marion, OH$57K21720
- 504 Universal Ave Marion, OH$35K311,440
Nearby Schools in Marion
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292