501 NW 7th St, Wagoner, OK 744673 beds, 2 baths, 1,354 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 103 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 1414604
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,354 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 730023830
- Zillow Home ID: 22287807
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Nw 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74467 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wagoner, and 40.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74467 home values.
- 503 NW 7th St Wagoner, OK$100K--11,902
- 508 NW 7th St Wagoner, OK$140K----1,498
- 505 NW 7th St Wagoner, OK$90K--21,674
- 500 NW 6th St Wagoner, OK$103K--2.51,025
- 411 NW 7th St Wagoner, OK$337K--45,919
- 501 NW 6th St Wagoner, OK$211K223,192
- 504 NW 6th St Wagoner, OK$89K----1,170
- 507 NW 6th St Wagoner, OK$157K--11,960
- 508 NW 6th St Wagoner, OK$115K321,170
- 507 NW 7th St Wagoner, OK$118K--11,668
- 611 N Rice Ave Wagoner, OK$103K--21,600
- 408 NW 8th St Wagoner, OK$120K----1,602
- 702 N Filmore Ave Wagoner, OK$154K322,631
- 515 NW 8th St Wagoner, OK$122K----1,572
- 802 N Filmore Ave Wagoner, OK$122K321,407
- 601 N Polk Ave Wagoner, OK$232K323,696
- 517 NW 6th St Wagoner, OK$244K----2,301
- 402A NW 6th St Wagoner, OK--21900
- 400 NW 6th St Wagoner, OK$275K4--3,650
- 504 NW 5th St Wagoner, OK$242K323,696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!