This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 2,422 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Association Amenities \ None (N)
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Eating Areas \ Dining Area
- Great Room
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Location \ Ocean Front
- Lot Size Source \ Public Records
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N)
- Pool Accessories \ Pool Cover
- Square Footage Source \ Public Records
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Ocean View
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,368 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2106484543
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.0-2.96M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90402, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97.7% lower than in Santa Monica, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90402 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90402 home values.
- 723 Pacific Coast Hwy (Aka Palisades Beach Rd) # 2162 beds, 2 baths
1,414 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1975
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!