501 SW 99th Ave, Miami, FL 331744 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,524 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,505 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 3040050170300
- Zillow Home ID: 44174752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Sw 99th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33174 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.7% less than in Fountainbleau, and 82.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33174 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fountainbleau.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33174 home values.
- 431 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$288K322,003
- 511 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$264K421,927
- 504 SW 98th Pl Miami, FL$283K421,967
- 434 SW 98th Pl Miami, FL$314K422,366
- 514 SW 98th Pl Miami, FL$293K421,962
- 421 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$335K422,124
- 521 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$283K432,386
- 502 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$263K321,390
- 432 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$324K321,478
- 512 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$326K321,762
- 524 SW 98th Pl Miami, FL$287K322,310
- 424 SW 98th Pl Miami, FL$393K432,462
- 422 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$295K321,936
- 411 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$372K422,437
- 522 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$242K321,390
- 531 SW 99th Ave Miami, FL$336K322,387
- 534 SW 98th Pl Miami, FL$330K332,619
- 9926 SW 5th Street Cir Miami, FL$221K321,420
- 9922 SW 5th Street Cir Miami, FL$231K321,420
- 505 SW 98th Pl Miami, FL$313K422,333
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.