- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
501 Spires St, Vista, CA 920833 beds, 1 bath, 1,081 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $161,500
- Price/sqft: $149
- Parking: 1 space
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,081 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 1631130700
- Zillow Home ID: 16609839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Spires Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92083, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.4% less than in Vista, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92083 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92083 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
620 sqft, 3,484 sqft lot, built in 1959
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 665 Ocotillo Dr Vista, CA$317K311,081
- 711 La Vida Cir Vista, CA$323K321,104
- 712 La Vida Cir Vista, CA$352K321,478
- 509 Spires St Vista, CA$306K311,081
- 657 Ocotillo Dr Vista, CA$321K311,081
- 713 La Vida Cir Vista, CA$329K321,104
- 722 La Vida Cir Vista, CA$334K321,202
- 517 Spires St Vista, CA$321K311,081
- 649 Ocotillo Dr Vista, CA$327K311,081
- 654 Ocotillo Dr Vista, CA$325K311,081
- 717 La Vida Cir Vista, CA$331K421,222
- 641 Ocotillo Dr Vista, CA$338K311,321
- 525 Spires St Vista, CA$347K411,463
- 707 Melrose Pl Vista, CA$329K321,091
- 522 Spires St Vista, CA$318K311,081
- 719 Melrose Pl Vista, CA$329K321,202
- Vista, CA--------
- 701 Melrose Pl Vista, CA$357K31.51,542
- 642 Ocotillo Dr Vista, CA$322K311,081
- 687 Melrose Pl Vista, CA$363K321,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292