- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
501 T St NW, Washington, DC 200014 beds, 1 bath, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $657,000
- Price/sqft: $338
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 3091 0817
- Zillow Home ID: 479590
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 T St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ledroit Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% less than in Washington, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ledroit Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ledroit Park home values.
- 507 T St NW Washington, DC$703K512,649
- 1906 5th St NW Washington, DC$953K542,200
- 509 T St NW Washington, DC$1.16M43.53,295
- 1910 5th St NW Washington, DC$473K311,702
- 1912 5th St NW Washington, DC$538K22.51,720
- 531 T St NW APT 203 Washington, DC$736K221,315
- 531 T St NW APT 205 Washington, DC$373K11660
- 531 T St NW APT 105 Washington, DC$400K11662
- 531 T St NW APT 104 Washington, DC$351K11595
- 531 T St NW APT 301 Washington, DC$708K221,171
- 531 T St NW APT 101 Washington, DC$422K11709
- 531 T St NW APT 201 Washington, DC$527K21868
- 531 T St NW APT 204 Washington, DC$358K11607
- 531 T St NW APT 202 Washington, DC$543K21900
- 1914 5th St NW Washington, DC$648K31.51,878
- 500 T St NW Washington, DC$794K423,094
- 502 T St NW Washington, DC$742K32.52,091
- 504 T St NW Washington, DC$844K43.52,702
- 1916 5th St NW Washington, DC$528K31.51,702
- 517 T St NW Washington, DC$812K42.51,951
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!