501 Vallejo Way, Sacramento, CA 958183 beds, 1 bath, 1,015 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- Parking: 276 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,015 sqft
- Parcel #: 00903510110000
- Zillow Home ID: 25789880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 501 Vallejo Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Land Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.9% less than in Sacramento, and 21.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Land Park home values.
- 2772 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$324K311,120
- 2770 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$391K421,582
- 2768 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$295K311,120
- 2780 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$322K311,065
- 2766 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$321K311,120
- 2782 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$371K221,291
- 2786 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$326K221,321
- 2764 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$360K321,401
- 518 Fremont Way Sacramento, CA$339K41.51,405
- 2788 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$272K21868
- 2762 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$316K21912
- 619 Vallejo Way Sacramento, CA$443K431,997
- 2771 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$437K421,786
- 511 Fremont Way Sacramento, CA$392K321,680
- 2781 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$323K211,031
- 2792 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$317K211,024
- 2785 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$353K321,248
- 520 Fremont Way Sacramento, CA$345K421,211
- 2760 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$310K21906
- 2787 San Luis Ct Sacramento, CA$362K321,427
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!