- Lot: 7,596 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 96 days on Zillow
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 1500986
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Appl Equip \ Stove, Appl Equip \ Stove Hood, Attic \ Pull Down, Basement Type \ Crawl Space, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Fenced \ Chain Link, Fenced \ Rear Only, Flooring \ Carpet-W-W, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile-Ceramic, Heat Fuel \ Electric, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior \ 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Interior \ Ceiling Fan, Interior \ Center Hall, Interior \ Dining Area, Interior \ Dryer Hookup, Interior \ MBR Bath, Interior \ Washer Hookup, Lot Description \ Level, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition, Siding \ Vinyl, Structure \ Frame, Style \ Ranch, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Year Blt Desc \ Actual
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,052 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 104-0101
- Zillow Home ID: 79128953
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $72-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Richmond Metro home values will rise 0.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|503 Wythe St Hopewell, VA||$110K||3||1.5||1,436|
|500 Wythe St Hopewell, VA||$169K||5||2||3,136|
|3703 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$78K||3||1||960|
|3800 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$93K||3||1||1,073|
|3804 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$115K||4||1.5||1,560|
|3806 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$135K||3||2.5||1,752|
|3705 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$103K||3||2||1,307|
|3808 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$135K||3||2.5||1,752|
|3710 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$98K||3||1||1,242|
|3708 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$96K||3||1.5||1,052|
|3706 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$86K||3||1||1,052|
|3701 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$93K||3||1||1,104|
|3801 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$108K||3||1||1,408|
|3803 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$93K||3||1||920|
|3815 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$92K||--||1||1,336|
|3707 Woodside Ct Hopewell, VA||$98K||3||2||1,271|
|3704 Jackson Farm Rd Hopewell, VA||$95K||3||1||1,082|
|3802 Woodside Ct Hopewell, VA||--||3||1.5||1,595|
|3716 Settlers Ln Hopewell, VA||$95K||4||1||1,599|
|3714 Settlers Ln Hopewell, VA||$94K||3||1.5||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Hopewell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!