5010 Balfour Ln, Woodland Hills, CA 913643 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1989 for $299,502
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Turn-key, Bedroom with separate private entrance, updated, new landscaping, vaulted ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2075017024
- Zillow Home ID: 19899666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5010 Balfour Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 39.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 5000 Balfour Ln Woodland Hills, CA$734K332,130
- 5020 Balfour Ln Woodland Hills, CA$690K331,978
- 22774 Macfarlane Dr Woodland Hills, CA$853K322,415
- 5011 Balfour Ln Woodland Hills, CA$617K31.51,484
- 5021 Balfour Ln Woodland Hills, CA$615K221,484
- 22780 Macfarlane Dr Woodland Hills, CA$784K33.52,519
- 5001 Balfour Ln Woodland Hills, CA$766K432,130
- 5030 Balfour Ln Woodland Hills, CA$626K321,472
- 5031 Balfour Ln Woodland Hills, CA$638K121,524
- 22820 Macfarlane Dr Woodland Hills, CA$678K421,978
- 4940 Bruges Ave Woodland Hills, CA$646K421,390
- 4938 Bruges Ave Woodland Hills, CA$823K432,056
- 22768 Macfarlane Dr Woodland Hills, CA$790K321,968
- 4943 Bruges Ave Woodland Hills, CA$651K321,372
- 22836 Macfarlane Dr Woodland Hills, CA$1.03M642,938
- 5021 Beckley Ave Woodland Hills, CA$636K321,372
- 22775 Macfarlane Dr Woodland Hills, CA$858K442,903
- 5025 Beckley Ave Woodland Hills, CA$616K321,390
- 22769 Macfarlane Dr Woodland Hills, CA$887K42.52,903
- 4941 Bruges Ave Woodland Hills, CA$777K321,950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.