5010 Columbia Pike APT 1, Arlington, VA 222041 bed, 1 bath, 690 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This condo is centrally located in Arlington, with the metro bus stop right in front of the condominium complex. A small shopping plaza with a CVS, restaurants and other services is within a few minutes walk. Major shopping centers (Target, Safeway, Trader Joe's, Petco, Best Buy, hhgregg, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ross, Old Navy among others) located within one mile. Approximately 3 miles from the Pentagon and easy access to Rt. 395.
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 690 sqft
- Parcel #: 28003033
- Zillow Home ID: 12095398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5010 Columbia Pike APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 233.3% higher than in Arlington, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Columbia Forest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Forest home values.
- 5010 Columbia Pike APT 3 Arlington, VA$192K11700
- 5050 Columbia Pike # 2 Arlington, VA$290K311,530
- 5007 10th St S APT 4 Arlington, VA$183K11690
- 5004 Columbia Pike APT 6 Arlington, VA$187K21835
- 5007 10th St S APT 3 Arlington, VA$184K11690
- 5102 Columbia Pike APT 4 Arlington, VA$197K21835
- 5014 Columbia Pike APT 1 Arlington, VA$183K11690
- 5102 Columbia Pike APT 3 Arlington, VA$161K21835
- 5102 Columbia Pike APT 2 Arlington, VA$167K21835
- 5102 Columbia Pike APT 1 Arlington, VA$169K21835
- 5100 Columbia Pike APT 6 Arlington, VA$167K21835
- 5100 Columbia Pike APT A Arlington, VA$167K21835
- 5007 10th St S APT 2 Arlington, VA$183K11690
- 5007 10th St S APT 1 Arlington, VA$183K11690
- 5005 10th St S APT 6 Arlington, VA$168K21835
- 5005 10th St S APT 5 Arlington, VA$167K21835
- 5005 10th St S APT 4 Arlington, VA$167K21835
- 5005 10th St S APT 3 Arlington, VA$167K21835
- 5005 10th St S APT 2 Arlington, VA$167K21835
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292