5010 Nottingham Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The Southampton Neighborhood (SoHa) is a peaceful, charming 1-square mile neighborhood of tree-lined streets featuring a variety of housing styles, friendly plant-filled porches, art glass and hardwood floors.
A vibrant business district along Macklind Avenue provides an attractive ?Main Street? commercial component to compliment the residential character of the area. Within walking distance are cafés, delis, restaurants, a theatre, banks, grocery stores, florists, dry cleaners, hair salons, fitness and wellness centers, professional offices, auto repair, parks, a library and churches.
Southampton was voted the #1 Place to Live in the St. Louis Metro Area by the Riverfront Times editorial staff in 2009 and is rated as one of the top residential choices for families in the 25-35 age bracket according to the United States Census.
- Lot: 3,746 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Hardwood Floors, Zone HVAC, Marble Countertops, Master Suite, Walk-in Closets, 2-Car Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 52350001200
- Zillow Home ID: 2998519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5010 Nottingham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Hampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.3% less than in Saint Louis, and 1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5012 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K--11,313
- 5006 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--22,162
- 5016 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$152K--21,313
- 5004 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$124K--1.51,242
- 5002 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$152K22.51,325
- 5018 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K--11,080
- 5022 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K--11,118
- 5000 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$146K--11,125
- 4949 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$190K321,688
- 4953 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$166K--21,350
- 4945 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$233K42.52,240
- 5007 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K311,410
- 4940 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$142K--11,125
- 5011 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$155K--22,300
- 5005 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,356
- 5026 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$137K--11,620
- 5015 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K--21,960
- 4941 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$149K--11,500
- 5001 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--11,356
- 5017 Nottingham Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K--11,313
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.