5012 21st Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981055 beds, 3 baths, 2,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Unit 3 annual income: $6000 (long term rental)
Unit 2 annual income $16,680 (long term rental)
Unit 3 annual income $43,000 (vacation rental VRBO listing http://www.vrbo.com/259902 )
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 127 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $520,500
- Price/sqft: $292
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,670 sqft
- Parcel #: 7174800010
- Zillow Home ID: 49019496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5012 21st Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98105 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78% lower than in Seattle, and 83.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98105 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 4554 9th Ave NE STE 100 Seattle, WA$940K44.253,300
- 5016 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$678K933,690
- 5008 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$834K43.753,300
- 5022 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$725K62.252,370
- 2102 NE 50th St Seattle, WA$712K643,280
- 5043 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA--------
- 5009 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$526K11.51,030
- 5026 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$777K422,590
- 5017 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$722K----2,600
- 5023 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$704K421,840
- 5033 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$966K1034,100
- 5032 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$820K82.753,360
- 5025 22nd Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.04M----4,352
- 5015 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$794K72.53,020
- 5019 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$668K41.751,830
- 5009 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$773K61.752,650
- 5036 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$789K753,450
- 5023 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$694K432,640
- 2010 NE 50th St Seattle, WA$782K51.752,340
- 5029 21st Ave NE Seattle, WA$828K43.252,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.