5012 Clarence St, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1 bath, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,844 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 280 sqft
- Security System
- Fenced, Level Back Yard, hardwood floors, updated kitchen
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: S0060368007
- Zillow Home ID: 12541431
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5012 Clarence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 5010 Clarence St Richmond, VA$144K21800
- 1009 Forest View Dr Richmond, VA$119K--1944
- 5100 Clarence St Richmond, VA$118K--1864
- 5008 Clarence St Richmond, VA$104K21828
- 1007 Forest View Dr Richmond, VA$99K--1858
- 5015 Clarence St Richmond, VA$99K21792
- 5017 Clarence St Richmond, VA$159K321,080
- 5006 Clarence St Richmond, VA$105K21816
- 5102 Clarence St Richmond, VA$119K--1864
- 5013 Clarence St Richmond, VA$106K21816
- 1005 Forest View Dr Richmond, VA$128K--11,304
- 5019 Clarence St Richmond, VA$130K211,048
- 5011 Clarence St Richmond, VA$135K21792
- 1008 Forest View Dr Richmond, VA$141K--11,032
- 1003 Forest View Dr Richmond, VA$100K21720
- 5021 Clarence St Richmond, VA$99K21792
- 5004 Clarence St Richmond, VA$110K21944
- 5009 Clarence St Richmond, VA$109K21792
- 5104 Clarence St Richmond, VA$99K--1864
- 1006 Forest View Dr Richmond, VA$103K31864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.