5012 Hunters Trl UNIT 7, Wilmington, NC 284053 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This is a quiet community which is centrally located to all main attractions in Wilmington, NC. It is minutes from UNCW, and 10 minutes to downtown and Wrightsville Beach.
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Bathrooms have been recently painted. Entire home has been repainted within the last year.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2115768995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5012 Hunters Trl UNIT 7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.2% greater than in Wilmington, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28405 home values.
- Unit 5$93K321,400
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292