5012 Puritan Cir, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 2 baths, 1,757 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Gated community with 24 hour security, located minutes from I-75 and I-4 and local shopping.
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $115,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Softwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,757 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 0390530696
- Zillow Home ID: 44934727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5012 Puritan Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33617, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% higher than in Hillsborough, and 363.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33617 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33617 home values.
- 5028 Puritan Cir # FT Tampa, FL$124K321,757
- 5028 Puritan Cir # SOLD Tampa, FL$124K321,757
- 5018 Puritan Cir # 905 Tampa, FL$39K11817
- 5020 Puritan Cir # 925 Tampa, FL$39K11975
- 5016 Puritan Cir Tampa, FL$70K221,511
- 5014 Puritan Cir Tampa, FL$135K221,191
- 5016 Puritan Cir # 924 Tampa, FL$62K221,407
- 5010 Puritan Cir Tampa, FL$49K221,191
- 5010 Puritan Cir Tampa, FL$173K------
- 5028 Puritan Cir Tampa, FL$91K321,800
- 5028 Puritan Cir # 1022 Tampa, FL$76K321,757
- 5006 Puritan Cir # 902 Tampa, FL$49K221,191
- 5022 Puritan Cir Tampa, FL$51K221,191
- 5032 Puritan Cir # 1023 Tampa, FL$54K221,324
- 5008 Puritan Cir # 922 Tampa, FL$83K321,817
- 5026 Puritan Cir # 1002 Tampa, FL$51K221,191
- 5036 Puritan Cir # 1024 Tampa, FL$40K11975
- 5002 Puritan Cir # 901 Tampa, FL$44K221,123
- 5030 Puritan Cir Tampa, FL--221,127
- 5004 Puritan Cir # 921 Tampa, FL$53K221,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.