This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Showcase Villas Townhouse with a Stunning Panoranic View! See Photo Gallery.
Completely and meticulously renovated which includes:
* New Spanish Style Terracota Red Tile roof just installed. What a great new look it gives Showcase Villas!
* Professionally remodeled and updated interior, exterior. Even the garage has been nicely redone with cabinets for extra storage!
* New high efficency Amana heating and air system.
* Dual pane high efficency windows
* Hardwood floors in living room and dining room, plus stairs.
* Designer tile in in kitchen and bedrooms.
* Closets in bedrooms, hallway and upstairs have been remodeled. Plenty of extra room for clothes and storage.
* New outdoor tile on balcony and patio.
* Double entry hardwood doors. Hardwood hand rails.
* Remoeled kitchen with new cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
* All three bathrooms remodeled.
* New cabinets with travertine tile, granite countertops and new plumbing fixtures in kitchen and bathrooms.
* Recessed high efficency halogen lighting throughout.
* Electrically re wired for cable ready and internet.
* Beautiful storage cabinets in attached two car garage.
* Garage looks like part of the inside of the house. Plenty of room for storage.
* HOA Dues: $290.00 a month.
* The HOA takes perfect care of landscaping and all exterior painting that includes stucco and wood trim.
* New individual locking mailboxes recently installed in front of each house.
Townhome community. Two swimming pools and a clubhouse. All landscaping, roofs and exterior maintenance taken care of by homeowners association. $290.00 a month.
- Lot: 6.81 acres
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1976 for $50,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain
- Two pools and a clubhouse
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 8126002110
- Zillow Home ID: 21422074
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90601 home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Whittier as a whole. Among 90601 homes, this home is valued 8.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% higher than in Whittier, and 20% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90601 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (78)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 5061 Cape Tenez Dr|
Nearby Schools in Whittier
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!