5015 40th Ave NE # A, Seattle, WA 981053 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,120 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $390,000
- Finished basement, 210 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 230 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2436700599
- Zillow Home ID: 70583618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5015 40th Avenue Ne # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bryant market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64% less than in Seattle, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bryant home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
- 5015 40th Ave NE # B Seattle, WA$428K32.751,330
- 5019A 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$398K32.51,230
- 5019 40th Ave NE # A Seattle, WA$517K32.51,230
- 5019 40th Ave NE # A Seattle, WA$456K32.51,230
- 5009 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$610K321,600
- 5019 40th Ave NE # B Seattle, WA$492K32.51,230
- 5031 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$850K32.51,680
- 5013 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$530K32.251,420
- 5005 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$511K321,420
- 5025 40th Ave NE UNIT A Seattle, WA$520K32.51,696
- 5015 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$457K32.51,330
- 5017 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$522K32.51,297
- 5021 40th Ave NE UNIT A Seattle, WA$529K331,730
- 5025 40th Ave NE UNIT B Seattle, WA$472K32.51,460
- 5001 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$443K211,270
- 5021 40th Ave NE UNIT B Seattle, WA$469K331,460
- 5025 40th Ave NE UNIT C Seattle, WA$514K321,750
- 5021 40th Ave NE UNIT C Seattle, WA$525K331,460
- 5029 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$400K20.8920
- 3910 NE 50th St Seattle, WA$544K33.51,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292