- Lot: 1.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 5,828 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $246,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 466 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Elec Water Heater, Appliance Desc \ Trash Compactor, Assoc Fee Desc \ Required, Basement Desc \ Crawl Space, Bedroom Desc \ Mstr On Main, Bedroom Desc \ Split Bdrm Plan, Boathouse \ None, Construction Desc \ Aluminum, Construction Desc \ Frame, Construction Desc \ Vinyl, Cooling Desc \ Ceiling Fans, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Cooling Desc \ Heat Pump, Dining Room Desc \ Dining/Great Rm, Disability Access \ None, Energy Features \ Thermal Pane Wdws, Exterior \ Barn(s), Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Front Porch, Exterior \ Garden Area, Exterior \ Out-Buildings, Exterior \ Patio, Fireplace Features/Location \ Factory Built, Fireplace Features/Location \ In Great/Fam Room, Fireplace Features/Location \ In Living Room, Heat Type \ Electric, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, House Faces \ Unknown, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Main, Interior \ Double Vnty Other, Interior \ Entrance Foyer, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Lake Name \ None, Laundry Features/Location \ Laundry Room, Laundry Features/Location \ Main Level, Lot Desc \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Master Bath Features \ Tub/Shower Combo, Neighborhood Amenities \ Cable Tv Avail, Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc, Owner Financing? \ 0, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Parking Desc \ Attached, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Parking Desc \ Side/Rear Entry, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Paved, Road Type \ Public Maintain, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms Desc \ Bonus Room, Rooms Desc \ Great Room, Rooms Desc \ Workshop, Setting \ Other, Sewer Desc \ Septic Tank, Special Circumstances \ NoneLease Purchase, Stories \ 2 Stories, Style \ Cape Cod, Style \ Traditional, Swim/Tennis Fee Due \ None, Water Source \ Well
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,934 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 594
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 10131A000035
- Zillow Home ID: 14871269
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30506 home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Gainesville as a whole. Among 30506 homes, this home is valued 43.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% lower than in Gainesville, and 23.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30506 home values.
|5019 Cumberland Run Gainesville, GA||$159K||3||2||1,746|
|5005 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||$210K||3||2.5||2,120|
|5009 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||$307K||3||3.5||2,189|
|5000 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|5022 Cumberland Run Gainesville, GA||$270K||4||3||3,484|
|5014 Cumberland Run Gainesville, GA||$330K||4||4||1,774|
|5006 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||$519K||4||3.5||6,384|
|5018 Cumberland Run Gainesville, GA||$248K||3||3||3,105|
|5010 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|5103 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||$178K||4||2.5||2,124|
|5071 Lawson Park Dr Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|5016 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||$335K||3||4.5||2,174|
|5063 Lawson Park Dr Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|5104 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||$245K||5||3||2,000|
|5109 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||$232K||3||2.5||1,690|
|5055 Lawson Park Dr Gainesville, GA||$198K||3||2.5||1,280|
|5064 Lawson Park Dr Gainesville, GA||$162K||3||2||1,892|
|5110 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||$232K||3||2.5||1,476|
|4841 Highland Rd Gainesville, GA||$685K||7||6||5|
|5115 High Meadow Run Gainesville, GA||$269K||3||2||2,295|
Nearby Schools in Gainesville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!