- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5016 9th St NW, Washington, DC 200113 beds, 3 baths, 2,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,336 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 3007 0825
- Zillow Home ID: 477398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5016 9th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Petworth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% greater than in Washington, and 0.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Petworth home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
- 5014 9th St NW Washington, DC$430K311,280
- 5012 9th St NW Washington, DC$479K311,640
- 905 Farragut St NW Washington, DC$456K31.51,392
- 903 Farragut St NW Washington, DC$523K321,420
- 907 Farragut St NW Washington, DC$502K321,504
- 5000 9th St NW Washington, DC$465K311,530
- 909 Farragut St NW Washington, DC$492K541,280
- 911 Farragut St NW Washington, DC$424K31.51,280
- 913 Farragut St NW Washington, DC$593K331,920
- 915 Farragut St NW Washington, DC$391K31.51,280
- 822 Gallatin St NW Washington, DC$501K32.51,806
- 917 Farragut St NW Washington, DC$431K31.51,280
- 5019 9th St NW Washington, DC$385K31.51,152
- 5001 9th St NW Washington, DC$480K421,530
- 820 Gallatin St NW Washington, DC$490K31.51,640
- 5017 9th St NW Washington, DC$447K441,388
- 919 Farragut St NW Washington, DC$445K321,280
- 901 Gallatin St NW Washington, DC$492K421,780
- 5015 9th St NW Washington, DC$619K33.52,054
- 5013 9th St NW Washington, DC$374K31.51,492
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!