5016 Dunman Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 913643 beds, 2 baths, 1,942 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $296
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,942 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 2074004028
- Zillow Home ID: 19898660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5016 Dunman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 39.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 5008 Dunman Ave Woodland Hills, CA$676K421,964
- 5000 Dunman Ave Woodland Hills, CA$749K322,003
- 23001 Bigler St Woodland Hills, CA$699K322,003
- 4984 Dunman Ave Woodland Hills, CA$647K421,964
- 23011 Bigler St Woodland Hills, CA$738K322,010
- 22972 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$611K421,838
- 22976 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, CA$921K333,328
- 4976 Dunman Ave Woodland Hills, CA$748K331,923
- 4977 Dunman Ave Woodland Hills, CA$706K321,923
- 23017 Bigler St Woodland Hills, CA$713K321,942
- 4966 Dunman Ave Woodland Hills, CA$812K322,353
- 22968 Crespi St Woodland Hills, CA$820K432,317
- 22960 Crespi St Woodland Hills, CA$792K312,005
- 4969 Dunman Ave Woodland Hills, CA$682K321,942
- 23012 Bigler St Woodland Hills, CA$742K322,227
- 22953 Crespi St Woodland Hills, CA$625K321,176
- 22964 Crespi St Woodland Hills, CA$678K321,888
- 23023 Bigler St Woodland Hills, CA$610K31.52,010
- 4965 Dunman Ave Woodland Hills, CA$723K321,942
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.