5016 Gibson Lake Ct, Colorado Springs, CO 809246 beds, 7 baths, 5,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1779 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 843 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Wet Bar
- District #20 Schools, Attached 3 Car Oversized Garage, cul-de-sac, Two Laundry Roms
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,630 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6225309030
- Zillow Home ID: 94651291
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5016 Gibson Lake Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Briargate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% less than in Colorado Springs, and 23.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Briargate home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Briargate home values.
- 5004 Gibson Lake Ct Colorado Springs, CO$694K43.54,036
- 5027 Gibson Lake Ct Colorado Springs, CO$583K43.53,846
- 5015 Gibson Lake Ct Colorado Springs, CO$472K53.53,928
- 9918 Buffer Creek Ct Colorado Springs, CO$573K43.53,938
- 9932 Buffer Creek Ct Colorado Springs, CO$477K42.52,781
- 5039 Gibson Lake Ct Colorado Springs, CO$473K643,940
- 5003 Gibson Lake Ct Colorado Springs, CO$754K64.54,919
- 4989 Alberta Falls Way Colorado Springs, CO$446K32.753,470
- 9946 Buffer Creek Ct Colorado Springs, CO$729K65.55,068
- 5051 Gibson Lake Ct Colorado Springs, CO$581K52.54,010
- 5063 Gibson Lake Ct Colorado Springs, CO$571K433,738
- 9905 Buffer Creek Ct Colorado Springs, CO$554K44.53,733
- 9919 Buffer Creek Ct Colorado Springs, CO$644K43.54,360
- 4985 Rainbow Gulch Trl Colorado Springs, CO$668K43.253,950
- 5075 Gibson Lake Ct Colorado Springs, CO$780K64.55,543
- 4961 Alberta Falls Way Colorado Springs, CO$724K43.55,417
- 9933 Buffer Creek Ct Colorado Springs, CO$563K443,898
- 4962 Alberta Falls Way Colorado Springs, CO$626K534,240
- 4962 Rainbow Gulch Trl Colorado Springs, CO$630K664,753
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!