- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5017 Klingle St NW, Washington, DC 200166 beds, 5.5 baths, 6,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $2,795,000
- Price/sqft: $408
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1435 0889
- Zillow Home ID: 54655664
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5017 Klingle St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kent, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% lower than in Washington, and 89.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kent home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kent home values.
- 5019 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$2.83M565,423
- 5008 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$2.65M44.53,934
- 5012 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$2.29M54.53,205
- 5023 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$1.14M32.51,466
- 5014 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$2.09M44.53,593
- 5010 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$902K22.51,480
- 5004 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$2.33M43.52,736
- 5008 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$874K31.51,409
- 5006 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$1.38M53.53,204
- 5014 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$1.02M53.52,088
- 5016 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$3.05M655,715
- 5027 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$2.83M65.55,447
- 5004 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$1.11M332,395
- 5016 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$1.39M54.53,089
- 5000 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$1.29M443,262
- 5031 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$1.19M32.51,606
- 5020 Klingle St NW Washington, DC$1.38M54.52,550
- 5020 Lowell St NW Washington, DC$2.62M553,075
- 4929 Weaver Ter NW Washington, DC$1.6M423,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.