502 Berry Chase Way, Cary, NC 275193 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 074501397542000
- Zillow Home ID: 113105276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 502 Berry Chase Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27519 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% lower than in Cary, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27519 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27519 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292