502 Clayton St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Sold on 10/11/12: $1,020,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow424
- Parcel #1231 043
- Room Count5
- # Stories0.0
- Zillow Home ID82818845
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,109,345||$954K – $1.26M||+$2,390||$782||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,020/mo||$2.6K – $5.8K/mo||-$36||$2.83||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Haight-Ashbury home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Haight-Ashbury homes, this home is valued 3.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Haight-Ashbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 96.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
Neighborhood for 502 Clayton Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Grattan Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.0 mi
- Rooftop Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- S.F. International High (assigned) 9-10 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005