- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,377 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $190,500
- Price/sqft: $129
- MLS #: 08882499
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Kitchen Eat-in Kitchen, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Size \ Under 1\2 Acre, Roof \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Water \ City Water, Sewer \ City, Exterior Description \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Living Space \ Patio, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range \ Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Flooring \ Linoleum, Heating - Fuel Type \ Gas, Garage Description \ Detached Garage, Appliances \ Microwave, General \ Smoke Detector, Cooling \ Central A\C - Gas, Road Type \ City \ Town Street, Bath Tub and Shower, Exterior \ Sidewalk, Basement \ Slab Foundation, Interior \ Blinds, Exterior \ Storm door, Kitchen Breakfast Bar, Area Description \ Flood Area, Pre-Wiring \ Entertainment System
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0503107021
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 89716301
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $105-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60450 home values will rise 0% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Morris as a whole. Among 60450 homes, this home is 29.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 24.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% greater than in Morris, and 31.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
|412 E High St Morris, IL||$101K||--||--||804|
|1329 Butler St Morris, IL||$86K||--||--||--|
|410 E High St Morris, IL||$108K||3||1||984|
|1320 Butler St Morris, IL||$138K||--||--||1,404|
|413 Mckinley St Morris, IL||$123K||--||--||1,161|
|413 Mckinley St Morris, IL||$105K||3||1||1,120|
|1309 Butler St Morris, IL||$117K||3||1||1,064|
|1307 Butler St Morris, IL||$102K||3||1||1,040|
|411 Mckinley St Morris, IL||$111K||--||--||975|
|408 E High St Morris, IL||$109K||--||--||984|
|507 Mckinley St Morris, IL||$139K||--||--||1,155|
|409 E High St Morris, IL||$110K||--||--||984|
|513 E High St Morris, IL||$92K||--||--||732|
|409 Mckinley St Morris, IL||$125K||--||--||1,311|
|406 E High St Morris, IL||$104K||3||1||900|
|407 E High St Morris, IL||$98K||--||--||824|
|515 E High St Morris, IL||$142K||--||--||1,176|
|1245 Butler St Morris, IL||$101K||--||--||1,000|
|511 Mckinley St Morris, IL||$120K||3||1||960|
|407 Mckinley St Morris, IL||$101K||2||1||1,031|
Nearby Schools in Morris
Morris Community High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!