- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
502 NW 27th St, Ankeny, IA 500234 beds, 4 baths, 2,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,628 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $256,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 857 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,470 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 18100392341064
- Zillow Home ID: 68175715
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 502 Nw 27th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50023, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% higher than in Ankeny, and 10.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50023 home values.
- 506 NW 27th St Ankeny, IA$286K42.52,416
- 414 NW 27th St Ankeny, IA$234K331,518
- 560 NW 27th St Grimes, IA--------
- 2610 NW Parkridge Dr Ankeny, IA$231K441,904
- 410 NW 27th St Ankeny, IA$253K42.52,272
- 510 NW 27th St Ankeny, IA$226K42.51,920
- 2613 NW Parkridge Dr Ankeny, IA$236K331,956
- 2609 NW Maple St Ankeny, IA$273K42.52,264
- 2606 NW Parkridge Dr Ankeny, IA$222K321,768
- 2609 NW Parkridge Dr Ankeny, IA$295K542,454
- 406 NW 27th St Ankeny, IA$235K42.52,294
- 2605 NW Maple St Ankeny, IA$268K44.52,412
- 2602 NW Parkridge Dr Ankeny, IA$260K53.52,300
- 2605 NW Parkridge Dr Ankeny, IA$254K432,220
- 2610 NW Pleasant St Ankeny, IA$228K33.51,924
- 2606 NW Pleasant St Ankeny, IA$221K32.51,938
- 402 NW 27th St Ankeny, IA$219K42.52,250
- 2601 NW Parkridge Dr Ankeny, IA$254K43.52,435
- 2601 NW Maple St Ankeny, IA$290K42.52,461
- 2510 NW Parkridge Dr Ankeny, IA$233K42.52,209
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.