This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 1964 for $10,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 575 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Attached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Free Standing, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 006703009000
- Zillow Home ID: 19326732
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93950 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Pacific Grove as a whole. Among 93950 homes, this home is valued 11.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacific Grove, and 20.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
|1011 Mcfarland Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$712K||3||2||1,622|
|1010 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$698K||3||1.5||1,441|
|503 Beaumont Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$797K||3||2||1,939|
|507 Beaumont Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$792K||4||2||2,034|
|501 Beaumont Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$791K||3||2.5||1,893|
|1021 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$920K||4||3||2,567|
|1017 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$560K||3||2||1,025|
|1025 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$1.1M||4||3.5||3,073|
|1012 Mcfarland Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$662K||3||1.5||1,416|
|1008 Mcfarland Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$787K||3||2||1,585|
|1013 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$997K||4||1||2,819|
|1004 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$800K||3||2||1,933|
|1029 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$652K||2||1||1,398|
|1016 Mcfarland Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$875K||3||2||2,387|
|515 Beaumont Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$858K||4||2.5||2,031|
|1020 Mcfarland Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$1.07M||4||3||2,643|
|956 14th St Pacific Grove, CA||$842K||4||2.5||2,135|
|1009 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$918K||4||3||2,437|
|1033 Morse Dr Pacific Grove, CA||$661K||2||2||1,417|
|510 Beaumont Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$802K||3||2||1,861|
Nearby Schools in Pacific Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!