- Lot: 5,793 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 311 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $11,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $9
- MLS #: 21349387
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement
- Appliances \ None, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Exterior \ Vinyl, Lot Information \ Corner, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Parcel #: 33-12-15-120-231.000-016
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 85349886
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $22-40K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among 47362 homes, this home is 53.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 54.2% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|504 Plum St New Castle, IN||$30K||2||1||696|
|330 S 5th St New Castle, IN||$30K||4||1||1,116|
|314 S 5th St New Castle, IN||$30K||2||1||1,020|
|312 S 5th St New Castle, IN||$31K||3||1||902|
|329 S 6th St New Castle, IN||$31K||3||2||1,336|
|331 S 6th St New Castle, IN||$31K||2||1||1,294|
|315 S 6th St New Castle, IN||$34K||3||1||1,100|
|311 S 6TH St New Castle, IN||$31K||2||1||--|
|601 Plum St New Castle, IN||$41K||2||1||640|
|505 Indiana Ave New Castle, IN||$31K||2||1||1,200|
|509 Indiana Ave New Castle, IN||$34K||3||1||1,456|
|513 Indiana Ave New Castle, IN||--||--||--||--|
|307 S 6th St New Castle, IN||$32K||2||1||928|
|515 - 517 Indiana Ave New Castle, IN||$37K||4||1||2,008|
|515 Indiana Ave New Castle, IN||$37K||4||1||2,008|
|608 Elliott Ave New Castle, IN||$78K||3||2||1,167|
|340 S 6th St New Castle, IN||$34K||2||1||1,765|
|328 S 6th St New Castle, IN||$32K||2||1||768|
|326 S 6th St New Castle, IN||$33K||3||1||1,560|
|322 S 6th St New Castle, IN||$36K||2||1||783|
Nearby Schools in New Castle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!