A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1992
- Views: 2,150 all time views
- HOA Fee: $374/mo
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $915,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $642
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Bathroom: Granite
- Bathroom: Tile
- Bathroom: Tub w/Jets
- Bathroom: Updated Bath(s)
- Communications: Cable TV
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area
- Dining Room: Eat in Kitchen
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Attached Garage
- Electric Car Hookup
- Gate/Door Opener
- Guest / Visitor Parking
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Oven - Self Cleaning
- Kitchen: Oven Range - Gas
- Laundry: Washer/Dryer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool/Spa Combo
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Available at Site
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Townhouse
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Water: Water On Site
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Parcel #: 113080020
- Zillow Home ID: 15638118
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $780K-1.18M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% greater than in Redwood City, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (91)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 501 Shoal Cir|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)9-124.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.