502 Sweden St, Berlin, NH 035704 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,799 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,799 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: BELN M:00125 B:000070 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86744602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 502 Sweden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03570 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Berlin, and 37.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 506 Sweden St Berlin, NH$109K322,275
- 501 Sweden St Berlin, NH$150K522,894
- 96 Pine Island Ave Berlin, NH$109K321,863
- 501 Sweden St Berlin, NH$145K62--
- 95 Pine Island Ave Berlin, NH$138K31.51,608
- 104 Pine Island Ave Berlin, NH--------
- 99 Pine Island Ave Berlin, NH$139K311,836
- 50 Williamson Ave Berlin, NH$100K321,582
- 55 Williamson Ave Berlin, NH$115K322,250
- 10 Dustin St Berlin, NH$64K311,280
- 9 Dustin St Berlin, NH$80K321,623
- 14 Dustin St Berlin, NH$101K321,591
- 11 Dustin St Berlin, NH$106K212,438
- 43 Williamson Ave Berlin, NH$75K421,796
- 38 Williamson Ave Berlin, NH$121K523,169
- 35 Paine St Berlin, NH$157K422,749
- 45 Pine Island Ave Berlin, NH--------
- 26 Dustin St Berlin, NH$103K211,573
- 44 Pine Island Ave Berlin, NH$75K311,553
- 34 Paine St Berlin, NH$74K311,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.