- Lot: 5,994 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 1,699 all time views
- HOA Fee: $53
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mesquite High School, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Synthetic Grass Back, Landscaping \ Synthetic Grass Frnt, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Other Rooms \ Media Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Ntwrk Wrng Multi Rms, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,374 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 31005610
- Zillow Home ID: 8281400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts Silverhawke home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Gilbert as a whole. Among Silverhawke homes, this home is valued 0.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Silverhawke, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% less than in Gilbert, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Silverhawke home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gilbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silverhawke home values.
|494 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$258K||3||3||2,354|
|510 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$261K||--||3.75||2,239|
|503 W Douglas Ave Gilbert, AZ||$267K||4||2.5||2,374|
|495 W Douglas Ave Gilbert, AZ||$254K||4||3||2,239|
|511 W Douglas Ave Gilbert, AZ||$254K||--||3.75||2,239|
|486 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$257K||--||3.75||2,239|
|518 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$268K||3||2.5||2,374|
|503 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$221K||4||2.5||1,611|
|487 W Douglas Ave Gilbert, AZ||$204K||--||2.5||1,457|
|511 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$270K||--||3.5||2,413|
|519 W Douglas Ave Gilbert, AZ||$270K||3||2.5||2,374|
|495 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$204K||3||2||1,457|
|478 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$271K||4||2.5||2,426|
|526 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$256K||--||3.75||2,239|
|519 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$269K||4||2.8||2,413|
|487 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$292K||--||3.75||2,239|
|479 W Douglas Ave Gilbert, AZ||$220K||3||2.5||1,621|
|527 W Douglas Ave Gilbert, AZ||$241K||--||3||1,795|
|527 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$261K||4||3||2,249|
|479 W Scott Ave Gilbert, AZ||$224K||3||3||1,621|
Nearby Schools in Gilbert
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!