- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
502 Wake Forest Dr, Richardson, TX 750814 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,964 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 42255700050130000
- Zillow Home ID: 27178673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 502 Wake Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duck Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.2% lower than in Richardson, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Duck Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richardson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duck Creek home values.
- 500 Wake Forest Dr Richardson, TX$216K32.52,627
- 1700 Tulane Dr Richardson, TX$177K32.52,124
- 1702 Tulane Dr Richardson, TX$183K32.52,378
- 1703 Columbia Dr Richardson, TX$169K32.52,101
- 1705 Columbia Dr Richardson, TX$171K32.52,011
- 1623 Drake Dr Richardson, TX$248K432,519
- 1704 Tulane Dr Richardson, TX$126K321,676
- 1614 Tulane Dr Richardson, TX$209K32.52,386
- 1701 Columbia Dr Richardson, TX$205K42.52,408
- 1706 Tulane Dr Richardson, TX$183K32.52,371
- 1700 Drake Dr Richardson, TX$152K321,830
- 1612 Tulane Dr Richardson, TX$168K32.52,386
- 1702 Drake Dr Richardson, TX$221K432,940
- 1621 Drake Dr Richardson, TX$201K32.52,364
- 1624 Drake Dr Richardson, TX$175K42.52,517
- 1703 Tulane Dr Richardson, TX$172K32.52,405
- 1707 Columbia Dr Richardson, TX$184K42.52,057
- 1705 Tulane Dr Richardson, TX$172K42.51,768
- 1701 Tulane Dr Richardson, TX$178K322,206
- 1704 Drake Dr Richardson, TX$204K32.52,097
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.