502 William St, Boonton, NJ 070053 beds, 3 baths, 2,126 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $465,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Most windows have been replaced, many updated systems
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,126 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0100065000000001
- Zillow Home ID: 39393719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 502 William Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07005, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.8% less than in Boonton, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07005 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boonton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07005 home values.
- 508 William St Boonton, NJ$349K32.51,400
- 512 William St Boonton, NJ$501K41.17,005
- 448 William St Boonton, NJ$290K----1,148
- 505 Cornelia St Boonton, NJ$372K----1,929
- 417 Laurel St Boonton, NJ$228K----832
- 509 Cornelia St Boonton, NJ$251K----1,600
- 514 William St Boonton, NJ$316K----1,639
- 511 Cornelia St Boonton, NJ$270K----1,622
- 418 Laurel St Boonton, NJ$289K----1,092
- 447 William St Boonton, NJ$275K----1,902
- 501 William St Boonton, NJ$305K----1,836
- 515 Cornelia St Boonton, NJ$291K----1,642
- 443 William St Boonton, NJ$274K----1,902
- 440 William St Boonton, NJ$221K----780
- 522 William St Boonton, NJ$354K42.51,450
- 521 William St Boonton, NJ$311K42--
- 521 William St Boonton, NJ$294K42--
- 507 William St Boonton, NJ$278K----1,296
- 80 William St Lincoln Park, NJ$365K----1,662
- 441 Cornelia St Boonton, NJ$252K----1,564
Nearby Schools in Boonton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292