- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
502 Winston Cir, Selma, NC 275763 beds, 1 bath, 1,858 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $70,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,858 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 14008038
- Zillow Home ID: 69106419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 502 Winston Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27576 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% higher than in Selma, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27576 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Selma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27576 home values.
- Winston Cir Selma, NC$110K311,858
- 504 Winston Cir Selma, NC$68K211,000
- 606 Howell St Selma, NC$94K311,541
- 505 E Lizzie St Selma, NC$71K211,135
- 608 Howell St Selma, NC$78K311,339
- 506 Winston Cir Selma, NC$84K311,475
- 604 Howell St Selma, NC$80K21.51,120
- 610 Howell St Selma, NC$139K321,868
- 602 Howell St Selma, NC$114K31.51,550
- 508 Winston Cir Selma, NC$70K31.5980
- 505 Winston Cir Selma, NC$73K211,272
- 605 E Lizzie St Selma, NC$79K311,102
- 702 Howell St Selma, NC$115K31.51,596
- 412 E Griswold St Selma, NC$134K321,542
- 507 Winston Cir Selma, NC$62K311,024
- 506 E Lizzie St Selma, NC$75K311,008
- 410 E Griswold St Selma, NC$177K42.52,500
- 603 Howell St Selma, NC$89K321,408
- Mahto NC--------
- 600 E Lizzie St Selma, NC$83K211,296
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!