- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 10,085 all time views
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2015 for $360,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $214
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 100 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active with Contract, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Floor Covering \ Terrazzo, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Garage Carport \ None, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Garage Features \ None, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Appliances Included \ Oven - Double, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Pool Type \ Spa, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Utilities \ Sprinkler Well, Front Exposure \ West, Location \ Historic District, Office Primary Board ID \ Sarasota, Floor Covering \ Brick\Stone
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 2001120004
- Zillow Home ID: 47605265
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indian Beach-Sapphire Shores home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Sarasota as a whole. Among Indian Beach-Sapphire Shores homes, this home is valued 37.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Indian Beach-Sapphire Shores, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Sarasota, and 92.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indian Beach-Sapphire Shores home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sarasota.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian Beach-Sapphire Shores home values.
|5002 Brywill Cir Sarasota, FL||$274K||3||2||1,550|
|5034 Brywill Cir Sarasota, FL||$371K||3||2||1,665|
|5015 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$333K||3||2||1,705|
|4949 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$239K||--||2||1,287|
|5048 Brywill Cir Sarasota, FL||$495K||3||2||1,686|
|4962 Brywill Cir Sarasota, FL||$399K||3||2||2,048|
|4945 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$218K||2||1.5||1,238|
|5033 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$337K||3||2||1,523|
|4925 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$188K||2||1.5||988|
|5021 Brywill Cir Sarasota, FL||$1.66M||5||6||5,055|
|4946 Brywill Cir Sarasota, FL||$684K||3||3||2,534|
|4950 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$317K||3||2||1,781|
|5012 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$268K||2||2||1,555|
|4948 Bay Shore Rd Sarasota, FL||$1.86M||4||4.5||3,702|
|4907 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$545K||4||3||2,428|
|4932 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$491K||2||3||2,312|
|5030 Bay Shore Rd Sarasota, FL||$239K||1||1||743|
|4936 Brywill Cir Sarasota, FL||$331K||3||2.5||1,746|
|5028 Eastchester Dr Sarasota, FL||$277K||2||1||1,050|
|5032 Bay Shore Rd Sarasota, FL||$222K||1||1||743|
Nearby Schools in Sarasota
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!