- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 501 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,785 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 3464792
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Cooling Type \ Central Air, Driveway \ Paved, Exterior \ Vinyl, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Asphalt\Fiberglass, Fences \ Vinyl\Plastic, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Appliances Equipment \ Oven, Appliances Equipment \ Range, Basement Detail \ Full, Style \ Ranch, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Fences \ Chain Link, Garage Features \ Detached, Appliances Equipment \ Washer, Fences \ Full, Exterior Features \ Deck, Basement Detail \ Partially Finished, Last Change Type \ Contingent, Geocode Source \ Imported, Association \ NORMMLS
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 16D111I000570
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34494602
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-140K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44060 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1% increase for Mentor as a whole. Among 44060 homes, this home is 43.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Mentor, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mentor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44060 home values.
|Corduroy Rd Mentor, OH||$112K||3||2||1,148|
|5026 Corduroy Rd Mentor, OH||$111K||3||1.5||1,200|
|5014 Corduroy Rd Mentor, OH||$93K||2||1||1,005|
|5006 Corduroy Rd Mentor, OH||$134K||4||1.5||1,808|
|5034 Corduroy Rd Mentor, OH||$120K||2||1||1,612|
|5021 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$96K||3||1||1,091|
|5025 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$90K||3||1||980|
|5017 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$83K||3||1||891|
|5029 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$83K||3||1||891|
|5011 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$121K||4||2||1,337|
|4998 Corduroy Rd Mentor, OH||$97K||3||1||1,109|
|5040 Corduroy Rd Mentor, OH||$98K||3||1.5||1,053|
|5033 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$124K||3||2||1,310|
|5007 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$73K||3||1||891|
|5003 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$75K||2||1||720|
|4986 Corduroy Rd Mentor, OH||$114K||3||1||1,512|
|5037 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$125K||3||1||1,243|
|9121 Woodridge Ln Mentor, OH||$108K||4||2||1,080|
|4999 Corduroy Rd Mentor, OH||$125K||3||1.5||1,240|
|4995 Marigold Rd Mentor, OH||$126K||4||1||1,608|
Nearby Schools in Mentor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!