5020 Ortega Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322103 beds, 2 baths, 1,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,312 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1947
- 359 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $278,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 228 sqft
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,609 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1027340000
- Zillow Home ID: 44500919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5020 Ortega Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ortega, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.1% lower than in Jacksonville, and 2.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Ortega home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ortega home values.
- 5028 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$252K431,899
- 5012 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$224K332,186
- 5023 Arapahoe Ave Jacksonville, FL$404K42.52,216
- 5005 Arapahoe Ave Jacksonville, FL$326K432,169
- 5036 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$196K321,338
- 5031 Arapahoe Ave Jacksonville, FL$183K321,661
- 5004 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$263K31.51,727
- 5043 Arapahoe Ave Jacksonville, FL$288K321,958
- 5001 Arapahoe Ave Jacksonville, FL$330K431,877
- 5044 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$302K432,242
- 5027 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$319K321,807
- 5073 Arapahoe Ave Jacksonville, FL$189K311,329
- 5015 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$341K321,897
- 5055 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$289K432,775
- 4388 Yacht Club Rd Jacksonville, FL$375K43.52,404
- 4998 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$233K332,835
- 4998 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$214K332,367
- 5075 Ortega Blvd Jacksonville, FL$260K321,468
- 4442 Angelo Pl Jacksonville, FL$306K32.52,323
- 5024 Arapahoe Ave Jacksonville, FL$520K443,129
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.