5021 Lansing Dr, Charlotte, NC 282703 beds, 4 baths, 3,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $382,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 689 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 698 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 18718138
- Zillow Home ID: 6272267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5021 Lansing Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lansdowne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75.6% lower than in Charlotte, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lansdowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lansdowne home values.
- 5007 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$282K42.52,247
- 6640 Newhall Rd Charlotte, NC$274K432,338
- 6648 Newhall Rd Charlotte, NC$372K422,387
- 6632 Newhall Rd Charlotte, NC$307K432,240
- 6620 Newhall Rd Charlotte, NC$282K432,592
- 5000 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$419K554,858
- 6700 Newhall Rd Charlotte, NC$331K32.53,174
- 5014 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$280K42.52,248
- 5018 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$316K42.52,634
- 234 Sardis Ln Charlotte, NC$495K423,674
- 5022 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$370K42.52,797
- 5008 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$342K42.52,277
- 6621 Newhall Rd Charlotte, NC$273K32.51,993
- 6708 Newhall Rd Charlotte, NC$287K332,727
- 5101 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$327K433,466
- 5026 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$290K732,638
- 238 Sardis Rd N Charlotte, NC--------
- 6716 Newhall Rd Charlotte, NC$248K432,744
- 236 Sardis Ln Charlotte, NC$614K32.53,812
- 5100 Lansing Dr Charlotte, NC$358K432,952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.