5023 SE 79th Ave, Portland, OR 972062 beds, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $167,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Washer/Dryer,small pets ok.
- Exterior material: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: R261394
- Zillow Home ID: 53947844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5023 Se 79th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Foster-Powell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.8% higher than in Portland, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Foster-Powell home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Foster-Powell home values.
- 5031 SE 79th Ave Portland, OR$191K21991
- 7840 SE Raymond St Portland, OR$206K31992
- Portland, OR--------
- 7826 SE Raymond St Portland, OR--------
- 5105 SE 79th Ave Portland, OR$171K211,023
- 7826 SE Raymond St Portland, OR$220K321,400
- 5115 SE 79th Ave Portland, OR$212K321,008
- 5016 SE 79th Ave Portland, OR$204K21936
- 7907 SE Raymond Ct Portland, OR$207K31914
- 7825 SE Mitchell St Portland, OR$204K311,104
- 5121 SE 79th Ave Portland, OR$172K21766
- 7835 SE Raymond St Portland, OR$158K21598
- 5004 SE 78th Ave Portland, OR$168K321,289
- 7847 SE Raymond St Portland, OR$214K21725
- 5022 SE 78th Ave Portland, OR$295K421,800
- 5012 SE 78th Ave Portland, OR$211K21768
- 5004 SE 78th Ave Portland, OR$196K321,289
- 5100 SE 78th Ave Portland, OR$215K31950
- 7908 SE Raymond Ct Portland, OR$185K31902
- 7918 SE Raymond St Portland, OR$215K21.51,102
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292