5026 E Harvey Ave, Fresno, CA 937273 beds, 2 baths, 1,744 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 1 day on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $239,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Parking: 1 space, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 45612105
- Zillow Home ID: 18753327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5026 E Harvey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roosevelt market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% higher than in Fresno, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roosevelt home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fresno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roosevelt home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,165 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1984
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 5020 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$141K31.751,479
- 5030 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$130K21.251,311
- 5027 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$146K21.251,509
- 5036 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$135K31.251,414
- 5014 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$144K31.751,632
- 5031 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$137K31.251,300
- 5021 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$152K31.751,501
- 5037 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$167K31.751,686
- 5015 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$123K31.251,300
- 5010 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$114K31.251,268
- 5042 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$140K31.751,442
- 5026 E Lewis Ave Fresno, CA$122K311,212
- E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$156K31.751,744
- 5032 E Lewis Ave Fresno, CA$164K322,092
- 5020 E Lewis Ave Fresno, CA$131K31.251,332
- 5043 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$128K21.251,230
- 5011 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$109K31.251,268
- 5036 E Lewis Ave Fresno, CA$148K31.251,646
- 5014 E Lewis Ave Fresno, CA$124K31.251,268
- 5004 E Harvey Ave Fresno, CA$181K331,465
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!