5027 Marble Egret Dr S, Jacksonville, FL 322574 beds, 2 baths, 2,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $190,500
- Price/sqft: $82
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,322 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 1556430870
- Zillow Home ID: 44565277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5027 Marble Egret Drive S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mandarin Station - Losco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 75.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mandarin Station - Losco home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mandarin Station - Losco home values.
- 5035 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$231K422,103
- 5015 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$195K321,838
- 10419 Marble Egret Ct E Jacksonville, FL$237K422,246
- 10407 Marble Egret Ct E Jacksonville, FL$211K321,977
- 5043 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$203K422,100
- 10427 Marble Egret Ct E Jacksonville, FL$221K322,164
- 5051 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$209K422,069
- 10410 Marble Egret Ct E Jacksonville, FL$207K322,034
- 5028 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$221K321,873
- 5036 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$227K422,119
- 5020 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$200K432,242
- 5044 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$231K422,096
- 5059 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$220K422,291
- 5012 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$217K321,873
- 10418 Marble Egret Ct E Jacksonville, FL$203K322,049
- 5052 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$315K432,707
- 10705 Appaloosa Dr Jacksonville, FL$141K321,366
- 10435 Marble Egret Ct W Jacksonville, FL$200K321,847
- 10426 Marble Egret Ct E Jacksonville, FL$209K321,953
- 5060 Marble Egret Dr S Jacksonville, FL$229K322,176
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!