- Lot: 5,627 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 1,984 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $123,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Glendale, Commission Paid \ Percent of Gross, Commission Paid \ Upon Occupancy, Compass \ W, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 040 - Glendale Elementary District, Elementary School \ Mountain Shadows, Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Linoleum, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Deer Valley High, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Challenger, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Rent Includes \ None, Rent Payable \ Property Manager, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Rental Info: Pets \ Call, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Drive, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Glendale, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85308
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 20630612
- Zillow Home ID: 7938101
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $163-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% lower than in Phoenix, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|5025 W Oraibi Dr Glendale, AZ||$185K||--||3||1,593|
|5031 W Oraibi Dr Glendale, AZ||$194K||3||2||1,827|
|5021 W Oraibi Dr Glendale, AZ||$170K||2||2||1,350|
|19615 N 51st Dr Glendale, AZ||$189K||3||2||1,554|
|19632 N 50th Dr Glendale, AZ||$190K||--||2.5||1,853|
|5019 W Oraibi Dr Glendale, AZ||$190K||--||3||1,853|
|5022 W Wikieup Ln Glendale, AZ||$194K||--||3||1,853|
|5024 W Wikieup Ln Glendale, AZ||$186K||--||3||1,593|
|5028 W Wikieup Ln Glendale, AZ||$170K||3||2||1,350|
|5018 W Wikieup Ln Glendale, AZ||$174K||--||2.5||1,350|
|5014 W Wikieup Ln Glendale, AZ||$183K||3||2.5||1,593|
|19636 N 50th Dr Glendale, AZ||$173K||3||2||1,380|
|5015 W Oraibi Dr Glendale, AZ||$177K||--||2.5||1,350|
|5018 W Oraibi Dr Glendale, AZ||$172K||--||2.5||1,350|
|5012 W Wikieup Ln Glendale, AZ||$177K||--||2.5||1,350|
|5011 W Oraibi Dr Glendale, AZ||$186K||3||3||1,593|
|19642 N 50th Dr Glendale, AZ||$191K||--||3||1,853|
|5014 W Oraibi Dr Glendale, AZ||$173K||--||2.5||1,350|
|5008 W Wikieup Ln Glendale, AZ||$190K||3||3||1,853|
|5007 W Oraibi Dr Glendale, AZ||$180K||3||2||1,350|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!