5028 Clarkson Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $52,513
- Price/sqft: $38
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- 2 Story, 2.5 bath, 3 bedroom, California window staircase
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 490607113057000600
- Zillow Home ID: 52491082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5028 Clarkson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 5026 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$76K31.51,623
- 5032 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$71K21.51,395
- 5034 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K31.51,395
- 5022 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$71K21.51,395
- 5024 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K431,623
- 5028 Lewiston Dr Indianapolis, IN$77K31.51,623
- 5026 Lewiston Dr Indianapolis, IN$85K32.51,623
- 5036 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$79K31.51,623
- 5018 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$80K31.51,623
- 5038 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$77K31.51,623
- 5035 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$71K21.51,395
- 5019 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$68K22.51,395
- 5016 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$72K21.51,395
- 5030 Lewiston Dr Indianapolis, IN$75K31.51,395
- 5024 Lewiston Dr Indianapolis, IN$71K21.51,395
- 5037 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$76K31.51,623
- 5042 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$78K31.51,623
- 5017 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$78K31.51,623
- 5044 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K22.51,395
- 5041 Clarkson Dr Indianapolis, IN$87K431,623
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.