5029 17th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981056 beds, 2.25 baths, 3,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,312 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $745,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 280 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,080 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8823901035
- Zillow Home ID: 49103830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5029 17th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% lower than in Seattle, and 64.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University District home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 5025 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$834K533,330
- 5033 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$815K42.52,900
- 5021 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$775K612,300
- 5037 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$752K61.752,190
- 5041 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$822K41.53,250
- 5019 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$711K833,000
- 5015 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.13M944,300
- 1619 NE 52nd St Seattle, WA$1.53M43.54,600
- 5034 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA$865K82.53,630
- 5038 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA$766K41.52,080
- 5011 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.15M114.54,500
- 5040 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA$681K41.751,830
- 5046 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.06M743,830
- 1616 NE 50th St Seattle, WA$2.11M----11,292
- 5203 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$782K51.52,400
- 5030 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$823K933,440
- 5026 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$994K1344,090
- 5034 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$919K1033,980
- 5022 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$955K1043,740
- 5038 17th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.33M1354,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.