- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,308 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $251,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $418
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Appliances Included \ BI Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Amenities \ No Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Electric Refrigeratd, Electric \ SRP, Elementary School \ Alma Elementary School, Exterior Amenities \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Amenities \ Partially Fenced, Exterior Amenities \ Separate Storage, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Gas \ None, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Individual, Income & Expenses: Owner Association \ No, Interior Amenities \ Fire/Smoke Alarm(s), Interior Amenities \ Mini Blinds, Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished, Interior Amenities \ Vertical Blinds, New Financing \ 1031 Exchange, New Financing \ Conventional, Owner Pays \ Sewer, Owner Pays \ Trash, Owner Pays \ Water, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Carport, Project Type \ 5 - 12 Units, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sale Includes \ Land & Building, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of Fincl Data \ Provided by Owner, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Water \ City Franchise
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 15325055
- Zillow Home ID: 81982139
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-273K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 53.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 422.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% greater than in Phoenix, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
|5035 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$585K||--||--||4,123|
|2243 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$117K||--||2||1,185|
|2245 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$96K||--||--||728|
|2239 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$117K||5||3||1|
|5030 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$198K||2||1||3,180|
|2221 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$116K||3||2||1,350|
|2238 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$113K||--||2||1,096|
|2234 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$244K||Studio||--||3,130|
|5101 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$227K||Studio||--||3,780|
|2226 W Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|2215 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$71K||--||--||845|
|5040 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$107K||--||1||1,292|
|2222 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$71K||--||1||875|
|5104 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$174K||--||1||1,606|
|5109 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$160K||--||2||1,958|
|2218 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$69K||--||1||880|
|2218 W Medlock Dr APT 2 Phoenix, AZ||$66K||1||1||880|
|2211 W Medlock Dr Phoenix, AZ||$61K||2||1||672|
|5010 N 22nd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$237K||--||--||4,498|
|5112 N 23rd Ave Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||1||967|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!