- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
503 7th St, Docena, AL 350601 bed, 1 bath, 772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,206 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $5,000
- Price/sqft: $6
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 772 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 21143013015000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 924212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 503 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Adamsville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% higher than in Birmingham Metro, and 54.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Adamsville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adamsville home values.
- 505 7th St Docena, AL$28K11742
- 507 7th St Docena, AL$30K21932
- 504 6th St Docena, AL$29K21892
- 601 5th Ave Docena, AL$31K211,106
- 502 7th St Docena, AL$29K11570
- 419 7th St Docena, AL$35K211,170
- 509 7th St Docena, AL$29K21730
- 500 7th St Docena, AL$30K311,192
- 504 7th St Docena, AL$35K211,396
- 506 7th St Docena, AL$44K311,414
- 600 5th Ave Docena, AL$31K311,106
- 511 7th St Docena, AL$29K21896
- 418 7th St Docena, AL$29K21826
- 510 6th St Docena, AL$56K21962
- 416 6th St Docena, AL$30K11952
- 510 7th St Docena, AL$42K--11,807
- 513 7th St Docena, AL$31K21868
- 501 8th St Docena, AL$37K311,360
- 415 7th St Docena, AL$33K311,086
- 512 6th St Docena, AL$42K311,385
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.