- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
503 Bristol Ave, Middlebury, IN 465403 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $52,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 1005 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 368
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 200803351013000035
- Zillow Home ID: 92465778
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 503 Bristol Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46540, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Middlebury, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46540 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middlebury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 102 Hemsberd St Middlebury, IN$178K32.51,814
- 104 Hemsberd St Middlebury, IN$191K311,441
- 501 Bristol Ave Middlebury, IN$183K512,347
- 106 Hemsberd St Middlebury, IN$166K322,356
- 103 Powell Dr Middlebury, IN$93K321,410
- 101 Hemsberd St Middlebury, IN$151K331,780
- 100 Powell Dr Middlebury, IN$92K3--1,450
- 101 Powell Dr Middlebury, IN$120K211,528
- 310 Krider Dr Middlebury, IN$243K433,836
- 108 Hemsberd St Middlebury, IN$111K2--1,304
- 101 Hemsberd St Middlebury, IN$164K331,780
- 308 Krider Dr Middlebury, IN$241K431,821
- 311 Krider Dr Middlebury, IN$220K311,911
- 102 Powell Dr Middlebury, IN$115K3--1,335
- 602 Bristol Ave Middlebury, IN$118K3--1,200
- 13039 County Road 14 Middlebury, IN$211K311,848
- 306 Krider Dr Middlebury, IN$290K42.52,448
- 411 Bristol Ave Middlebury, IN$111K311,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.