503 Mary Beth Dr, Greenville, NC 278584 beds, 3 baths, 2,759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: 725 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,759 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 149
- Parcel #: 052121
- Zillow Home ID: 51452842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 503 Mary Beth Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 325.9% greater than in Greenville, and 440.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 501 Mary Beth Dr Greenville, NC$236K43.52,595
- 101 King Arthur Rd Greenville, NC$110K321,249
- 103 King Arthur Rd Greenville, NC$115K321,353
- 101 Lee St Greenville, NC$160K421,696
- 407 Mary Beth Dr Greenville, NC$210K42.52,496
- 201 King Arthur Rd Greenville, NC$117K321,494
- 116 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC$233K32.53,060
- 100 Lee St Greenville, NC$204K32.52,372
- 203 King Arthur Rd Greenville, NC$117K321,448
- 103 Lee St Greenville, NC$131K321,836
- 405 Mary Beth Dr Greenville, NC$258K442,983
- 115 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC$295K33.53,388
- 205 King Arthur Rd Greenville, NC$127K321,736
- 2962 E Fire Tower Rd Greenville, NC$149K32.52,052
- 114 Leanne Dr Greenville, NC$260K53.52,846
- 100 King Arthur Rd Greenville, NC$115K321,408
- 102 Lee St Greenville, NC$157K321,915
- 100 Excaliber Dr Greenville, NC$121K321,598
- 403 Mary Beth Dr Greenville, NC$222K32.52,569
- 2860 E Fire Tower Rd Greenville, NC$141K321,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.