- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,072 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ None, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,651 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0027 B:0071 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58029341
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-260K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 29.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|501 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$194K||5||2.5||1,701|
|499 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$166K||2||2||1,575|
|511 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,620|
|516 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$208K||4||1.5||1,728|
|515 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$200K||4||1.5||1,824|
|481 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$165K||3||1||1,461|
|Savin Ave West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|521 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,624|
|63 Walnut St West Haven, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,748|
|68 Walnut St West Haven, CT||$161K||2||1.5||1,415|
|477 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$169K||3||1.5||1,433|
|526 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$406K||5||3||3,715|
|64 Walnut St West Haven, CT||$168K||3||2||173|
|527 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$243K||6||3||3,323|
|475 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$162K||3||1||1,450|
|51 Walnut St West Haven, CT||$174K||2||1||1,792|
|60 Walnut St West Haven, CT||$155K||3||1||1,426|
|56 Lester St West Haven, CT||$182K||2||1||1,829|
|471 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$245K||6||2||2,622|
|531 Savin Ave West Haven, CT||$221K||3||2||1,750|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!