- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
503 Stone Dr, Brandon, FL 335103 beds, 2 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $103,000
- Parking: 550 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 183
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 0692433436
- Zillow Home ID: 44978815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 503 Stone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% lower than in Brandon, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
- 505 Stone Dr Brandon, FL$180K321,528
- 501 Stone Dr Brandon, FL$145K321,527
- 507 Stone Dr Brandon, FL$132K321,475
- 508 Hillpine Way Brandon, FL$143K421,481
- 506 Hillpine Way Brandon, FL$143K321,644
- Stone Dr Brandon, FL$119K321,528
- 510 Hillpine Way Brandon, FL$125K321,690
- 512 Hillpine Way Brandon, FL$135K321,481
- 509 Stone Dr Brandon, FL$177K422,084
- 811 E Clay Ave Brandon, FL$166K421,836
- 809 E Clay Ave Brandon, FL$151K321,614
- 506 Stone Dr Brandon, FL$169K421,826
- 502 Hillpine Way Brandon, FL$134K321,690
- 503 Green Cove Dr Brandon, FL$114K321,704
- 508 Stone Dr Brandon, FL$119K321,528
- Hillpine Way Brandon, FL$183K332,175
- 807 E Clay Ave Brandon, FL$149K421,643
- 915 E Clay Ave Brandon, FL$179K422,203
- 510 Stone Dr Brandon, FL$143K421,527
- 904 Smith Bay Dr Brandon, FL$171K421,836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!